KrewMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maxine's EGM app

Go down

Maxine's EGM app Empty Maxine's EGM app

Post  Maxinex Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:42 pm

ame:Maxine Bower Garcia/IGN:Maxine

How long have you been playing MapleStory(the real one):2-1yrs

How long have you been playing KrewMS?:I just started today but so far im loving every minute of it. Very Happy

Why do you think you should be Event GM?:Well I find myself a nice and fun person im sure not everyone would agree with me but we all have enemy's, and being a EGM is not just giving out prizes out to a winner, Its experiencing the fun that the Maplers have while playing the games we put together, watching the fun there having and just encouraging as if they fall down from a jq. Very Happy

What will you do as an Event GM?:Id make sure of course to make the event's fair,fun, and of course i would make sure there having a great time :]. But then again i wouldnt make the events to easy because then there wouldnt be a challenge at all.

How many events will you hold a day?:About events... yes of course i would do a few here and there, because i know there are GMs besides me. So, with that said my event count would depend on the number of events other GMs do that week or day, because i wouldnt like to over do it, because then Maplers would expect to much from me. Also i wouldnt deprive them of it either, because thats one of Private Server's best assets, being the fact that we have control over the Mapler's fun. :]

If you just had an event and someone asks you for another event, what will you do?:Well as in the top paragraph i would not like to over do it I will not tolerate Mapler's asking me for an event consistantley!

If someone gets you really annoyed and angry and keeps buggingyou about events, what will you do?: Well if something like this were to happen 1.) I would Warn them to stop walking on fire 2.)I would Mute them for 1-5 mins depending on how much they have annoyed me 3). something i would like to stay away from but if i must i will jail them for however 4.) I rather not but If get's to the point were this Mapler is hurting other Mapler's feelings starting fights with me I would just have to Ip ban or ban for however long.

Why should we choose you as Event GM?: Well I find myself qaulified to be one and my description's i find properly written, im sure some other Mapler's may not find me the "Best" but i find myself on a scale from 1-10 atleast a 7 or 6 and I will make an oath to be only! fair with the rules.

Will you follow our GM rules about prizes? Of course I would, Event's are ment to be handled carefully because some Mapler's may get in arguments with others saying " No we won" etc etc...

How often are you going to be on KrewMS(During the summer? During regular school days?) What's your time zone? In the Summer I am likley to be on just about almost all day , But on school day's it also depend's how much homework and school stuff I must finish but other then that on school day's ill try to be on as much as i can.

Maxinex

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum